Yes, that is a weird title, but I just couldn't figure out how else to categorize them. I came across an old notebook and found a pile of links that I must have found helpful at one time. Maybe they'll be helpful to someone else, and as a perk, I can now recycle the notebook.
Not surprisingly, many of the links are no longer viable. Those that were are here.
Blue Moon Communications - Based in the Seattle area, Blue Moon Communications specializes in brand development, media training, book promotion, book tours and marketing communications for fiction authors.
Meet Up - Neighbors getting together to learn something, do something, share something...
The Pet Staff - Locally family owned and operated since 2001, and with a select team of over 140 of the industry’s leading pet care professionals, The Pet Staff is far and away Southern California’s largest dog walking and pet sitting company. Paws down.
After the web pages, there were random notes...
- Dairy Farm Relief - closest I can find is in Ireland. (I could live in Ireland, but not after I retire due to their pesky income laws for USA retirees.)
- Don't Hire Me
- Obsessive Researcher
- Adventure Guide for Dogs
- Documentarian/Film Maker (What does love mean to you?)
- Day Trip Planner
- Historian - turn historical sites into action movies
- Travel Photo Portrait
- Fix someone's life
- Journal keeper
- Photo party
- Newsletter with book tips
- Caretaker.com (mixed reviews)